TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PEIBRAZIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. PEIBRAZIL is a Career Strategist provider (“CSP”). We provide to you the services on this website (“Services”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service (“TCOS”), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. By using the services of PEIBRAZIL, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions. In addition, when using particular services provided by us, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted or modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions.
2. Description of PEIBRAZIL Services. PEIBRAZIL provides clients with strategic employment, job search, and career transition advice. We do not discriminate opportunity to anyone based on ethnicity, race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, immigration status, economic circumstances, physical and mental abilities and characteristics, or religious tradition. We respect all humans. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new programs and applications, shall be subject to the PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that our Services are provided “AS-IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, lateness, mis-delivery or failure to any user communications or personalization. You are responsible for obtaining qualified immigration advice, and that may involve third-party fees (such as immigration professional services and government fees and charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the . In consideration of your use of our Services, you represent that you are involved in and you must be at least 19 years of age.
4. Modifications to Services. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services (or any part thereof).
5. Our Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary information used in connection with the Services (“Training”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on our Services, such Content in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the information; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right. You agree to not modify the information in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the information, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services.
6. Amendments. We reserve the right to amend the PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice for legal or administrative reasons. All other changes will be made and posted on our website.
7. Disputes. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions or arising out of any other matter exclusively through the PEIBRAZIL in Moncton, New Brunswick. The laws of the Province of New Brunswick will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit all claims first to non-binding mediation and then to binding arbitration, if necessary. Mediators and arbitrators will be selected acc
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, affiliated partners, directors, officers, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of another.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT A. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL FIND A JOB THROUGH US. PEIBRAZIL LEADERS, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. B. PEIBRAZIL LEADERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION WILL BE CORRECTED. C. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. D. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE PEIBRAZIL Terms and Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PEIBRAZIL LEADERS, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICES; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TCOS OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. IF YOU ARE A CANADIAN RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CANADIAN CIVIL CODE ...
11. Exclusions and Limitations. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 99 AND 99 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Trademark, Service Mark, and Copyright Information. You agree that all of our trademarks, trade names, service marks and other logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and are our property. You may not use or display any of our property without prior permission.
13. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please let us know.
14. Definitions a. “Services” means the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at https://peibrazil.com.br and any other branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed; and (c) our Platform. b. “Us,” “we” and “our” means PEIBRAZIL. c. “Content” means facts and other information about you, including actions you take and anything you post on PEIBRAZIL. d. “Data” means content and information that third parties can retrieve from PEIBRAZIL. e. “Post” means post on PEIBRAZIL or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application). f. “Use” means the use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of. g. “Application” means any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us. To continue